Live Webinars - September 28 to October 2
The Ohio Section AWWA is pleased to announce the Virtual Education Summit on September 28 - October 2, 2020. During this education-focused week, join us for live webinars to earn contact hours and expand your knowledge on topics relevant to the drinking water industry.
AWWA Member - $40 per day
Non-member - $65 per day
Register online by clicking 'Register' above
*Deadline to register is Monday, September 21
Click HERE to view Technical Program
On-demand Webinars - Available Post-Summit
Unable to attend the live webinars but still want access? Recordings of the webinars will be available on-demand after the Virtual Education Summit. You will be able attend on your own schedule! Earn up to 20 contact hours at your own pace!
Fees & Registration
AWWA Member - $50 per 4 hour block
Non-member - $70 per 4 hour block
Registration will open after the Virtual Education Summit. Stay tuned for more information!
OAWWA is excited to announce the opportunity to have your company recognized during the OAWWA Virtual Education Summit. For more details and to register, click HERE.
Please note that the following rules of attendance apply for any OAWWA virtual education event:
- Each participant will receive a unique link to access the workshop. Please do not share this link with any other participant as Ohio AWWA will not be able to verify your attendance. Each participant must also log in from their own computer. Sharing a computer between two or more participants is not permitted as attendance is also not verifiable in this circumstance. Contact hours will not be awarded to any participant who fails to comply with these rules.
- No substitute attendees will be permitted AFTER the registration deadline.
- Please test your internet connection prior to the event, as Ohio AWWA will not be responsible for any technical issues on the participant’s side. Contact hours will not be awarded if technological issues on the participant’s side results in an unverifiable record of attendance.
- Each participant will need to have the webinar as their active screen for 90% of the time during the workshop. This will be verified using GoToWebinar’s attention monitoring system. Contact hours will not be awarded to any participant that maintains the webinar as their active window for less than 90% of the duration of the workshop.
- Each participant will need to participate in at least 90% of the GoToWebinar polls which will be conducted by during the workshop. Contact hours will not be awarded to any participant who fails to answer at least 90% of the polls.